You've taken the #GetCarded Challenge, now here's your chance to win great prizes that include Las Vegas Raiders Tickets, Vegas Golden Knights jersey, Chance plush doll, or your very own "I Love My Library" T-shirt from the Library District! Just fill out the form below through Friday, September 30 during Library Card Sign-Up Month.
Las Vegas-Clark County #GetCarded Challenge
Giveaway Official Rules
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is Las Vegas-Clark County Library District (“Sponsor”), located at 7060 W. Windmill Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89113.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering the Giveaway, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of the judges, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects.
4. Giveaway Entry Period: The Giveaway begins on September 1, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. PT and ends on September 30 at 11:59 p.m. PT (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Giveaway, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period. Sponsor’s database computer is the official timekeeping device for the Giveaway. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the Giveaway by submitting an entry via the online form provided at TheLibraryDistrict.org/GetCardedChallenge. As part of your entry, you will need to include your valid Clark County Library District library card (or eCard) number. Incomplete, illegible, incorrect, forged, software-generated, automated, or lost entries are void, as are those that do not adhere to these Official Rules. Limit one (1) entry per person and per active Las Vegas-Clark County Library District library card (or eCard) number. Any attempt to enter more than one time, whether via multiple names, email addresses, library cards, or any other means, is grounds fo disqualification.
6. Prizes: One hundred (100) prizes are available. Prizes include two Las Vegas Raiders tickets, one Vegas Golden Knights official Fanatics jersey, one Chance plush doll, or one “I ? My Library” T-shirt. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor's discretion. Sponsor may substitute any prize-package component(s) with one or more items of comparable value if such component(s) become unavailable. The prize is non-transferable. Each winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner's likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winners: Potential winner(s) will be selected by a random drawing, on or about 10/1/22, from among all eligible entries received, and will be notified by email (using the email addressed supplied at the time of entry) within approximately 24 hours following the drawing. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have liability for any potential winner's failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall Sponsor be liable for any potential winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a potential winner 1) is found ineligible or 2) fails to respond to the email notification from Sponsor within 48 hours from the time the email was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Each potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and a Publicity Release; failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and award of prize to an alternate winner. (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”).
9. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Giveaway should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor's control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Giveaway. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may, to the extent reasonably possible, determine the winners based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Giveaway, or who otherwise violate these Official Rules will be disqualified. Attempts to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into the Giveaway constitutes your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Giveaway and/or the 1) accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; 5) electronic error or human error in the promotion administration or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEVADA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this giveaway, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Nevada having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this giveaway). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Read Rules & Regulations